Beckenham Practice, reopening on 1st July 2020
I am delighted to announce that Osteopaths are now able to open their doors to the majority of those who need us, so long as we have our strict Covid-19 procedures in place.
As much as I would love to, we still cannot see people in the high risk / shielding group. However, recent guidance is that age does not rule you out for hands on treatment. If you are over the age of 70 but have NO serious underlying health conditions you can come in.
I have updated Health and Safety measures to mitigate the risk of Covid-19 transmission and prepared patient information to ensure patients are fully informed of how the measures would affect them.
Thank you for your continued patience. In the meantime, if you would like to book an appointment or need any help or advice please call or email me. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Osteopathic treatment for the whole family
- 20 years of providing Osteopathic care to the local community.
- Cranial and structural Osteopathy.
- Great value treatment in a relaxed, unhurried environment.
- Osteopathic care for adults, babies and children.
- Osteopathy during and after pregnancy.
- Fellow and member of the Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy.
- Registered with most major healthcare insurers including BUPA, Aviva, Cigna, Pruhealth and Simply Health.
- Credit and debit card payments accepted, as well as cash and cheques.
Erika Dannmayr Osteopathy
30 Hampden Road
020 8650 7808
Lee Complementary Health Centre
172-174 Manor Lane
020 8297 8887