Coronavirus update 21st March 2020
It is with much sadness that I have decided to close my practice for the next three weeks, possibly longer. Although frustrating for individual patients, this decision was made in the best interests of everyone’s health and well-being and in line with guidance from our governing body.
In the meantime, I am here at the end of the phone if you need any help or advice. I would like to thank you all for your support and good wishes during this uncertain time. I am very much looking forward to getting back to the work I love.
Until then, take care of yourselves and loved ones.
Osteopathic treatment for the whole family
- 20 years of providing Osteopathic care to the local community.
- Cranial and structural Osteopathy.
- Great value treatment in a relaxed, unhurried environment.
- Osteopathic care for adults, babies and children.
- Osteopathy during and after pregnancy.
- Fellow and member of the Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy.
- Registered with most major healthcare insurers including BUPA, Aviva, Cigna, Pruhealth and Simply Health.
- Credit and debit card payments accepted, as well as cash and cheques.
Erika Dannmayr Osteopathy
30 Hampden Road
020 8650 7808
Lee Complementary Health Centre
172-174 Manor Lane
020 8297 8887